Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Looking good on a budget with 599fashion

We all know that our clothes are one of the first impressions people get of us and we all want to get the best clothes for our money.Problem is it can also cost a lot to get the best look and we live in a world of couponing and clearance racks.I know often times myself I am constantly thrift store shopping for clothes.Nothing wrong with that at all I will probably thrift store shop even when I can afford the mall store prices just cause it's in my head to save money every chance I get.Today I am here to talk about a website though that sells high quality brand new clothing for the thrift store pricing!That's right high quality for a low price!So what is this site?Well it is http://599fashion.com/ and they have clothing and accessories for the whole family for 5.99 and under!!How great is that?You can get clothes for you,your spouse and your kids while still staying on a budget.And the clothes are such a great quality and look like what you'd find in the stores where you would end up paying so much more for the same article of clothing.And it's not just clothing you can get shoes and jewelry as well.This is a USA seller based in California so no worries about the clothing being shipped from overseas cause it is all taken care of in the USA.Below you will find 5 articles of clothing that I received from the company to review and blog about.My honest opinions on each article of clothing along with the link to buy the same article of clothing on their website is listed below each picture.


So when it comes to dresses especially plus size dresses you can lose the cute look because most for some reason think cute is only for the smaller girls.But when you have a large bust plus size is the only way to go for dresses.With this dress no cute look is sacrificed for size.I absolutely have fallen in love with this dress as I can still look cute and fun and young.Plus it fits the bust good without sacrificing the shape of the body.It fits the hourglass frame perfectly and was a great deal at $5.99.Quality clothing at cheap pricing right here.
You can find this dress on their site right here:

 This top is so super cute!It's great for the girl who wants a cute sporty look but also to keep it feminine.The fabric is breathable and light so you don't feel confined in the top but at the same time it is also a high quality material so no concerns over it ripping or tearing at all or the fear of the numbers being cheaply made and cracking.I love the fit and look of this shirt.And guess what?It's a low price for high quality for only $5.99!!!!

If you are looking for this cute and sporty look to add to your closet you can find it here on their website:
http://www.599fashion.com/Sleeveless-Jersey-id27929e_p_28306.html

This top is so edgy and cute and I think it's great for all ages but really gives that young hip look for anyone.The spikes can put some off at first about wearing it but once you get it on I know you'll fall in love with it.I know some women have issues with their arms and therefore steer clear of sleeveless options but with this you get the sleeveless look but still coverage at the same time as its bare on top coverage on bottom giving you the ability to feel sexy but confident.There are different ways to wear this top you can gather it up above your waist line to give a textured rouching look or you can stretch it out over a pair of tights to give it a cute tunic look.Release the inner edgy girl with this cute and edgy top.If you're looking to add the edge look to your closet you can find  this look for only $5.99 on their site!
Find this exact shirt right here on their site at this link

 All of us women know the struggle of finding the right fit of jeans.Especially when ya have hips and a booty.And most will pay big bucks to get a good pair of jeans.But not me cause I got these jeans for only $5.99!They are a bit long on my 5ft frame but honestly that is no issue with me cause they are easily hemmed up.The fit is perfect as it hugs my curves in all the right places but still allows me to sit down comfortably in them.And I didn't spend a fortune on them so yes i'm in love with these cute and fashionable jeans.
Want to get these cute fashionable and reasonably priced jeans?Find them on the site below!
http://www.599fashion.com/Plus-Size-High-Waist-Denim-Jeans-id29330_p_31102.html
Every woman needs to have at least one shrug in their closet.Something you van throw over your top or dress when the weather gets chilly and you still wanna look cute and show off your fashion but still stay warm.These shrugs are beautiful and lightweight but keep your arms toasty and warm.They are very fashionable and cute and the 3/4 sleeves are perfect for those chilly fall nights.And this shrug only costs.......you got it $5.99!!!What a great deal for such a great fashion forward and cute shrug.

The black one I have on in this picture is out of stock and not available but don't let that deter you cause they have these in other fashion forward and super cute colors as you will find them down below.

Now I will tell you on rare occasions some of the items will go out of stock cause they are very popular and the item that everyone wants.That did happen to me but the company contacted me and let me pick something else and upgraded my shipping to make up for it.Customer service gets a gold star from me cause they really did do whatever they could to make sure my shopping experience with them was a good one.I am going to continue to buy from this company and am so excited to tell everyone about this company cause I truly believe in this economy we need more of this and less of the overly expensive sweat shop employing big brand stores.Buy local and shop for those bargains is what I like to live by and this company here is exactly that.They are a USA company and they have great quality clothing at one low price that anyone can afford.This is very important to me to share this with you all especially with school coming up cause parents want to dress their kids up in cute and high quality clothing but with school supply prices the budget for school clothes can get smaller.But thanks to 599fashion you can get good looking,high quality and stylish kids clothes for a low price.So there you go you've seen a example of some of the clothes and have heard my thoughts on the clothes.And you have seen where you can find these great looks.So what are you waiting for?Seriously stop what you're doing and go check out 599fashion out now!And don't forget to tell your friends.They'll thank you for the savings cause I know my friends have been thanking me:)

Once again in case you missed it the website is:
http://www.599fashion.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment