Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Slimmin Suzie

In today's blog I am going to discuss something that brings a lot of skepticism. We all know all about these new weight loss crazes of wrapping your stomach,arms,legs and lose inches. Trust me I am one of the many skeptics about the ability of just wrapping something around your body and losing weight. So when I get the chance to review one of these products that makes these claims I jump right on it to save you my loyal readers from wasting your money on ones that simply do not work. I have reviewed a product from this same company before so I know they do have a product that does work but it had it's faults. So now I am going to review this one and see if it can match up or even do better than the other product from this company or if it simply just falls flat on it's face. So enough  chit chat about it let's actually open up the box and try it out and see what we have here.


Ok so inside of the box you get 2 large ace bandages,and 8  packets of detoxifying clay powder. My box did not have instructions which was frustrating and the first time i used it I messed up the process causing a waste of the product. The company did contact me and others who did not get instructions and apologized saying the instructions should have been included but it had not made it in the boxes. I am happy with the customer service for contacting all who purchased and not only apologizing for the mistake which was a simple oversight and could have happened to anyone but also for including the detailed instructions in the email.

So I have mixed the volcanic clay with warm water and mixed it into a thin enough paste that it gives full coverage but not so thin that it runs over the area.

After application to the area you are wanting to try out you take the ace bandages that you have also submerged in warm water and wrap them around the area you are using it on.Now they do include clips with the bandages but unless you are really delicate with them and don't budge at all those clips won't work.They suggest you use safety pins to secure the bandages. Be careful when you wrap to not wrap to tight or to loose as you want a comfortable fit. Now if you want to keep the heat in they suggest wrapping in saran wrap.I for one not only did that but to assure no unraveling I also strapped it down with duct tape haha. You keep this wrap on for at least an hour and then remove and clean off any leftover clay if needed.
So now you're all wondering if this actually does anything? Well i for one have noticed a more contoured look to my stomach area and felt less bloated after using it. Now I am not going to say that everyone will get these same results as everyone's bodies are different. For you there may be a significant change in your waist,arms,legs or you may have no change at all. I couldn't see you having no results though as this same treatment has been done and proven to work in spas for years but again everyone is different. So you have heard my take on this product but let me have the company tell you about their product in their own words.



Your Search for THE #1 BEST Body Clay Wraps on Amazon is Finally Over! Kick Start your Weight Loss and Body Contouring Program. Slimmin' Suzie Body Clay Inch Loss System is the BEST Way to Lose Inches, Detox and Tighten Your Body; and Best of All 100"% Natural and Organic. Slimmin' Suzie Delivers Professional Salon Style Clay Body Wraps Right to Your Home. The Slimmin' Suzie Weight Loss System Gives You 8 Applications in One Box so You can Contour and Shape any Part of Your Body. Slimmin' Suzie has Proven Volcanic Clay with Salon Ingredients that were Previously only Available in Salons. Your Body is Full of Metabolic Waste that has Accumulated from an Unhealthy Diet, Cosmetics and the Environment. Too Many Environmental Toxins the Body Starts to Create More Lymphatic Fluid Around Your Cells in an Effort to Dilute them. All this Extra Fluid Makes You Puffy. The Volcanic Clay Breaks Down the Stored Lymphatic Fluids and Toxins and then are Eliminated by the Body. It Pulls Interstitial Fluid (Liquid Between the Cells of the Body) and Melts Away Inches from Wrapped Body Parts. Specially Designed to Extract the Toxins from Between the Cells, then the Space Between the Cells where the Fluids and Toxins were is Compacted and Compressed by the Elastic Bandage, Contouring and Reshaping your Body. Use a Body Exfoliator on Desired Area to Exfoliate skin, Open Pores and Remove Dead Skin for the Best Absorption. Apply the Body Clay to the Desired Area that You Would Like to Lose Inches, Detox or Tighten. Wrap with the Included Bandage to Keep the Clay in Place. This Compresses and Contours the Desired Area. Use Safety Pins to Help Clip the Bandage. Use Additional Saran Wrap Over the Bandages in Order to Keep Extra Heat in. Quick One Hour Application.


So my review is one of a skeptic turned believer but only you trying it yourself can make you a believer for sure. And the best way to try it out is go to the link below and order this kit for yourself. Let me know if you try it and your thoughts on this product I would love to see how it works for you. http://www.amazon.com/dp/B017ZIH958

I did get my kit for free in exchange for a review of this product but my review was written after I tried it and is solely my opinion and in no way did getting this product for free influence my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment