Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Cat Tunnel 3 way

As you can tell by the title in this blog we are going to talk about a cat tunnel. Now what exactly is a cat tunnel? It is a tunnel that your cat can crawl through and act on it's natural instincts to hide and stalk from a hidden area. Cats love to run through these and they provide hours of entertainment. With a few of these on the market it can be difficult to know exactly which one is right for your cat. Well let me help you by reviewing one that is on the market right now. This tunnel is a three way tunnel meaning it has three tunnels that your cat can go into. This is especially fun for your cat if you have multiple cats so that your cats can each have a tunnel to run in and play together with. These tunnels are very well made which is great because as cats get playful it takes a lot of damage to the cheaper made toys. Another great feature of this cat tunnel is the ability to fold this cat tunnel up and store it away when needed because another great feature is that this is a big tunnel that takes up space when fully opened. But this tunnel you can collapse down and tie the ties on it for easy storage. Now that I told you what I like about the cat tunnel let me show you the cat tunnel I am talking about so you can see first hand what you get when you order this cat tunnel.



Now that you have seen the tunnel and heard my views on it let me now give the company who makes it a chance to tell you about their cat tunnel.
  • Collapsible 3 way tunnel with an irresistible centre peep hole. A playhouse, box and shelter in one
  • Encourages curiosity, play, stalking & exercise, especially with treats and food. Fun videos too!
  • 10″ tube diameter fits all cats, each leg is 22″ long with a sturdy steel sprung frame
  • Folds down to 2″ and 1.5lb for easy storage, transport. No permanent furniture, trees or enclosures
  • Great gift for all cat lovers

If you like what you see and want to get one of these for your cat(s) or for a cat lover you know you can find them here on their amazon page below.
http://premiumchoiceproducts.com/cattunnel

I did get my cat tunnel in exchange for my review but I did not write this review until I had a chance to properly try this tunnel out and examine it.

No comments:

Post a Comment