Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Jean Pierre Pure And Simple Invigorating Cucumber Revitalizing Wash Off Mask Treatments

In today's blog we are gonna pamper ourselves to another great at home spa treatment. People pay a lot of money to get facials in spas for many different face treatments There are also a lot of different at home facials on the shelves for a variety of facial needs. And I am here to help you discover a new facial treatment at home. This one uses the great moisturizing properties of cucumbers. This mask is very aromatic with pleasant smells and feels good on your face as well as is total relaxing.



The masks come in a box of 8 individual packages and is supposed to be 8 treatments but for me I was able to get 2 treatments from each of the packages but of course everyone is different so keep that in mind when you look into purchasing this product.

I think it truly is a great value and you get a top quality well made product for what you pay and it's a great deal getting this many facial treatments in one box.

It is so relaxing and comforting as you wear it you honestly want to just lay back and relax and enjoy the down time while your face gets the spa treatment in the comfort of your own home and costs you just a fraction of the spa price.

Below is the box I received and what the packets look like.


So now that you've seen the face mask on me and have my take on them as well as seen the actual packaging let me direct you now to where you can purchase these at.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IW81R2G

So take a deep breath in.........and let it out slowly......now go check these out and try them out for yourself:)

I got my box for testing purposes so that I could accurately write an unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment