Total Pageviews

Monday, November 7, 2016

Whey Protein Powder, Strawberry Flavor by Activa Nturals

I truly am not one to eat breakfast. I just do not get hungry when I first wake up and usually I have little time to sit around and wait to be ready for breakfast. So often time I drink protein drinks for breakfast as they fill me up and are a good way to get breakfast in without eating a big meal.

What I love about protein shakes is that even if you get tired of the same flavor you can easily mix in fruits with it to make it a whole new flavor of protein shake.

The thing you want to take into consideration when getting a protein powder is that it is high quality and all natural whey protein so that you are getting the most nutrition in your drink for your breakfast. Cause you honestly don't want to be hungry within an hour after drinking this and you don't want to have a bunch of fillers and preservatives that you honestly don't need,

What I love about the Activa Naturals brand is that you get premium natural products. best part is that you're not paying tons for them either.

So before i get into the company aspect let's look at their whey protein powder. I got the strawberry protein powder and wow upon opening the bag the rich strawberry scent made me want to dive right in. It was so rich and aromatic but it was natural looking as there was no bright pink coloring to the powder like you'll often find from the on the shelf products. Upon mixing it with milk it it mixed smoothly and easily. The taste was out of this world yummy! It did not have a chalky flavor but tasted as though I was drinking strawberry milk but not quite as sugary sweet. I really love the flavor compared to others I have had.

What I love about the company is that they do make sure that you're happy with whatever you buy from them so they have a satisfaction guarantee. So if for any reason you are not satisfied with any of their products you can get a refund. That is how sure they are that you will like their products.

They have a large collection of natural products including many health and beauty supplements as well as protein powders.

If you would like to check out all of the great products they have to offer you can find them here on their website https://www.activanaturalsstore.com/collections/frontpage/products/whey-protein-powder

I did in fact get my bag of protein powder to test out and I can say now that i've tried it I will definitely be a return customer of this company!

No comments:

Post a Comment