Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Dead Sea Mud Mask

Everyone loves going to a spa and getting a facial but not everyone (myself included) can afford to have a facial done.But now thanks to the great FoxBrim company we can now have those wonderful facials now at home.This amazing revitalizing mask is 100% natural meaning no chemicals or additives in their mud mask.




Foxbrim’s Dead Sea Mud Mask includes only the ancient healing minerals of the Dead Sea. With renown spanning centuries, many have flocked to the Dead Sea to enjoy the amazing skin-purifying benefits from the silt and mud of the water. Unmatched in it’s composition, Dead Sea Mud is rich in magnesium, calcium, potassium and iron; all essential to maintaining healthy, supple skin. It has also been shown to kill acne-causing bacteria and effectively treat and heal psoriasis. A perfect in-home treatment, our Dead Sea Mud Mask brings you the sacred mud of the Mediterranean to enjoy youthful, radiant and silky skin.

 Applied it to my face and waited 15 minutes while relaxing and enjoying the peaceful serenity while wearing the mask.
Once it dried I wiped it off and was left with moisturized and brighter skin.I loved the feel of my skin after putting this mask on and it left my skin looking much better too.

If you'd like to get this wonderful mud mask and also check out their other great all natural products you can go their website and check them out. http://www.foxbrim.com/

I did get this for my honest and unbiased review but in no way was my review influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment