Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

imPRESS Press On Manicure.The busy mom's way to pamper herself.

These days everyone lives a busy life.Especially those with kids because they have school work,sports,extracurricular activities and hobbies and all of those keep their parents busy,So how is a mom supposed to pamper herself by getting her nails done and looking cute?Impossible you say?Well I would agree with you before I tried this press on manicure.Now I know a lot of you may have tried press on manicures before and are very skeptical about this cause you think press on nails you might think ok these may last a few hours around all the work you have to do with the kids.Trust me I was hugely skeptical even after I got them on but my results will be revealed soon on how they're doing for me.First let's take a look at these nails and let me guide you through this process of these nails.


 I picked out this great accent nail kit to show off to you but I promise you there is a color for everyone and they have all from accent nail kits to nails with attachable charms to even just plain solid colored nails.There really is a press on manicure for everyone with this company.
The instructions are very easy to read and follow and I had no issues with them at all.

 You get 24 beautiful gel nails per package so that it assures that you get the right size for each of your nails.
 To start off you use the prep pad included and wipe off all of your unpolished nails.
 Leaving your thumb nail for last you start to apply each nail.You peel off the plastic backing and press the nail firmly against your nail once it's aligned just right.
You continue on with each nail until you have them placed on each finger and your thumb.For the next 30 minutes you will press down on the nails all over to ensure a good firm hold while it sets up.For the first hour after application you will not file,clip or get the nails near water as the set up process is still happening.

After the hour is done you can clip and file the nails down to a manageable size for you.A nail file is also included into this kit.I think this is well worth the hour spent letting them set up cause after a few days of wearing them they are still very strong and durable on my fingers and haven't budged once.

So let's go through a few key points you need to know about these nails.
- Simply peel backing and press on
- No drying time and no mess
- Safe on natural nails
- Mega gel shine
- UltraHold Technology keeps nails on
-Wide variety of colors
-No nail color chipping
-Can be found at Wal-Mart,Kroger,CVS,K-Mart,Walgreens for a retail price of 7.99 and some places do have sales on them.

I've loved reviewing these nails so much I have already went out and bought another pack cause they are just that easy to use and they look like you spent a fortune and hours at a nail salon to have them professionally done.But in reality it was less than $8.00 and took an hour.

If you want to learn more about these nails and see all of the varieties they offer you can go to their website www.imPRESSmanicure.com 

I did get a sample of these to review but my blog was never influenced and the opinions are my own:)
Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment