Total Pageviews

Friday, March 25, 2016

100% Natural Arabica Coffee Scrub

In today's blog I am here to talk all about the newest craze in at home spa treatments and that is coffee scrubs. There are ways to make them at home and I am sure many have tried to make them at home which is great but it is time consuming to make and any coffee lover would say they rather drink their coffee instead of using it to make scrubs with.

So before I get into the product I am reviewing let's look more into what coffee scrubs actually do to make them so popular.

Coffee of course as you know contains caffeine which is one of the reasons most people drink it. It helps us wake up and feel charged up for the day. We are fans of caffeine but cellulite is not a fan.In fact cellulite fears caffeine because the caffeine which stimulates us and wakes us up also stimulates and wakes up the blood flow in our body which results in firm and smooth skin which means bye bye cellulite!

Secondly the antioxidants in the coffee restricts blood vessels which get inflamed and cause wrinkles,fine lines and puffiness.

Coffee scrubs and the antioxidants in it can also help reduce the signs of stretch marks,varicose veins and psoriasis.

The sea salt in the scrub is very well known to scrub off dead skin and perfect for exfoliation which helps detox your body allowing you to clear up acne and other breakouts.

Coconut oil is an amazing oil that can help keep your skin hydrated and keep it feeling soft and supple.

And finally shea butter and cocoa butter are high in antioxidants to allow your skin to be nourished and protected.

These are all great ingredients which each individually do wonderful things for your skin for both the health and look of your skin. These all which are good alone are even better when combined and that is what you will find in this coffee scrub I am reviewing today. Best of all that is all you will find in this scrub as it is 100% natural and all organic. Meaning no preservatives or fillers or any long complicated names of ingredients that nobody can really pronounce. This is what you should strive to have in the products you put on and in your body. Let's take a look at this scrub so you can see exactly what I am reviewing.




Now let me give you fair warning now that this will cause slippery surfaces due to the coconut oil in it. I knew of that warning and forgot it and actually injured my knee when I slipped in the shower. Not my proudest moments but fair warning to all who read this. I do take extra precautions now and have no further issues. The scrub itself works great and as a person who doesn't like coffee I honestly don't even mind the smell cause it makes my skin feel so soft and smooth and look so healthy that I don't really care what it smells like haha.

If you would like to buy a jar of this great all natural coffee scrub you can find it here on their amazon page http://www.amazon.com/Natural-Arabica-Coffee-Organic-Coconut/dp/B0169PFLFI

As with most of my blogs I did receive this product in exchange for my review and as always I do not review any product without trying it out myself first and I base my reviews on how the product works not what I pay for the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment