Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ready Chef Go Bags

I don't know about you reading this blog but I have a busy hectic life most of the year. Yes I am a blogger and product reviewer but I also work on a food truck and this year am now the event coordinator for a food truck which means I have limited time to worry about what to eat. After being on the food truck all day I crave a good home cooked meal but don't feel like making it myself cause of all the work that goes into it. So often times it's making whatever takes the less effort and can be made quick. Which often leads to less than desirable and less than healthy meals. So when I was asked to review a steam bag that could cook a whole healthy meal in minutes I was skeptical but also ready to give it a shot.So time to take this step by step and see how well these steam bags really work.

Below is my video from start to finish using these chef bags. I figure a video would better help you see how the bags are used and in real time see how well they really do work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRajD7ltaFg

I am so amazed by these bags! In minutes my raw chicken and veggies cooked evenly and thoroughly making the chicken well done but moist still and the potatoes tender and flavorful.
On the bags it gives you exact times for all meats and vegetables so you know exactly how long to leave them in to cook. They give both directions for microwave and oven and they even send along a recipe book to give you ideas of some recipes you can try out. I am always looking for new recipe ideas so I loved getting these new recipe ideas.

This has definitely helped me eat healthy home cooked meals without the mess of lots of dishes and it takes no time to cook it so I save time and energy on this.

If you would like to find where you can buy these amazing bags you can find them here on their website http://readychefgobags.com/

I did get my bags in exchange for my review but my review comes only after trying these bags out myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment