Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Flanax

We all have had moments of aches and pains that have led to reaching for a non prescription pain reliever and there are no shortage of these different kinds of pain relievers on the market and among those are a lot of big named pain relievers.

Now when it comes to medicine we all tend to go to the ones that we know of and people say is great for pain relief. Now I  will say I am guilty of this and hugely guilty of getting the store brand versions of the great name brand products because a lot of times they are the same.

Today I am reviewing a pain relief product that isn't as well known and to be honest I had no clue about it until I was asked to try it out and see how it compared to my go to pain reliever. Unlike my go to pain reliever I went into taking this pain reliever when I needed it without knowing anything about it as far what the company said about it. I did consult my doctor which I would highly recommend everyone talk to your doctor before trying out any new supplement or medicine.

But my reason for going in mostly unaware of any opinions on this product is because I wanted a fair and mostly unbiased mind set on this pain reliever. I say mostly unbiased cause lets face it I have had this one go to pain reliever for years so going into it nothing is going to be better than the one i've used.

So first let's take a look at the box of flanax to show that I did actually have the product in hand and did try it.

Okay so just to clarify I am not a constant pain reliever taker haha. I do have knee and back pain and the occasional headache. I probably took about 2 doses in the time period of this experiment up to writing this blog.

A difference I noticed between this pain reliever and the one I previously used is that this one actually seemed to last longer allowing me more relief from the pain. It was almost like having a prescription pain relief pill but without the prescription because it did last longer. I was overall satisfied with the results I got from this pain reliever.

Now the effectiveness of the pain reliever is on the same path as my former pain reliever as they both helped relieve my pain quickly and helped me feel better.

Now the negative of this product, It is made with Naproxen which is also found in aspirin and there are people who are allergic to aspirin so this is not for everyone! Again I advise that you check with your doctor before taking these.

If you would like to purchase a bottle of these you can find them on their website http://flanaxusa.com/index_eng.html

I did get these pain reliever pills for testing purposes in exchange for my review of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment