Total Pageviews

Monday, October 17, 2016

Professional Cake Decorating Kit - by Funcake

I am one of those who love all the cute and crafty projects but I also am one who also can be victim of the pinterest fail haha. So when I got asked to review a cake decorating kit I was excited and nervous. I've always wanted to make cakes and cupcakes look like the professional bakers do but never thought I could actually pull off those great professional looking frosting looks.

Now before I actually get into my thoughts on this kit let me first show you the kit and all that comes with it.

 This plastic container holds tight all of the tips,bags and couplers neatly.
 It all is kept very well organized and separated so that you can find exactly what you're looking for.
 You have a wide variety of frosting tips to make an array of different frosting techniques.
 It also comes with two reusable and easy to clean silicone frosting bags.
 Coupling attachments to allow easy attachment of the frosting bag to the tip with no mess.
And it easily is all put together in seconds leaving you ready to frost in  seconds!

Now a few words from the company that makes this kit for their own description of their product.


  • FREE FROSTING GUIDE AND USER MANUAL! - No other kit has it! learn how to use the tips properly, what each tip is looks like and cool ways to piping your cakes!
  • 2 SILICONE PASTRY BAGS - Our kit is the only to deliver 2 high-quality silicone pastry bags! Bags are 12-inch in length and easy to clean and grip!
  • IDEAL FOR CUPCAKES AND COOKIES! - Use a variety of 24 different tips made from a strong stainless steel that don't get bent or misshapen.
  • 2 EASY TO SCREW COUPLERS - Each kit comes with 2 reusable plastic couplers that makes life so much easier when it's time for changing tips!
  • 1 YEAR GUARANTEE - Yes you read that correctly! Each buyer will be granted with it along with a 30 days money back guarantee! 100%


I really love the kit overall and my only issue I found with it was the case itself easily popped apart but also on the upside it popped back in easily too. But that is really minor considering how nice what is inside which really is the only part of this kit that matters.


If you would like to get one of these kits you can find them here on their amazon page.

I did get my kit for testing purposes to review but in no way was my review influenced. My review is solely my own opinion of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment