Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Body Sport Shoulder Pulley

So the product I am reviewing today is one that will help a lot of people with physical therapy on their shoulders. My own father has had injuries on his shoulders and has been through physical therapy and the exact exercises that can be done with this product is exactly what his physical therapist has him do in his sessions and wanted him to do the same ones at home.So when I got this and had a chance to review it I knew it would be perfect to help him in his path to rehabilitating his injured shoulder. I really love that a company has made this so it can be used at home and it is so easy to use as it can hook into any door so set up is easy. The list of exercises inside the booklet included with this is also quite helpful along with a place to write down your reps of each one.




  • REINFORCES PHYSICAL THERAPY EXERCISES! BodySport Shoulder Pulley helps prepare the joint for mobilization, can help reduce shoulder pain and reinforces improvements achieved in the physical therapy clinic
  • SHOULDER REHABILITATION! The BodySport Shoulder Pulley is a shoulder exercise pulley that can be used to regain, maintain or increase shoulder motion through physical therapy exercises
  • VERSATILE POSITIONS! BodySport Shoulder Pulley system can be used standing, sitting or lying down. A web strap door anchor is included for over the door shoulder rehabilitation physical therapy exercises
  • SHOULDER PULLEY SYSTEM! The BodySport Shoulder Pulley set includes a shoulder pulley, web strap door anchor, ergonomic handles, rope and illustrated manual with exercise guide
  • BodySport Shoulder Pully allows you to increase shoulder rehabilitation and physical therapy exercises as shoulder pain improves. As motion improves, the pulley's rope can be shortened by tying nonslip knots at the appropriate length
I did get this product in exchange for my review but my review is my own and was after I had a chance to use it so in no way was my review influenced in any way,

No comments:

Post a Comment