Total Pageviews

Friday, November 27, 2015

Cold Remedy

It is cold and flu season so it is only right I be blogging about a cold remedy.But with all of the cold remedies on the market what makes this one different?Well it's all natural but again there are many that have that claim on the market.What sets it apart is it is an all natural cold remedy that actually does work and works on taking care of the cold symptoms in a day!It is super easy to take and remember to take as you put a few drops in some water daily.I had bronchitis and was on the tail end of it with a horrible never ending cough when I got this product.Within a few hours my cough lessened and within a few days I had gotten rid of the cough.I firmly stand behind this product as it helped me when I needed the relief the most.And it did it all naturally instead of using a lot of medicines and chemicals.


Sprouts Cold Remedy is a blend of herbs containing properties that help the body resist and kill unwanted foreign substances, preventing the virus from attacking cells. It boosts the immune system and keeps the virus from multiplying. It also helps the body expel mucus from the respiratory tract. The ingredients and amounts of specific herbs is based on information from famous herbalists who have years of research to back their knowledge and observations. After an immense amount of research, testing and retesting, a final formula was created. Start taking the Sprouts Cold Remedy immediately at the onset of symptoms. Take one dropper 2-3 times daily. Chances are that within a few hours, you will forget that you even felt a cold coming on beforehand. If cold symptoms are already present, start by taking one dropper immediately and then repeat every 4 hours. Symptoms should improve significantly within 24 hours.

I highly suggest you go on the website below and stock up on all of the remedies they have to offer including this one cause they really work well.

I did get this in exchange for my review but my review is my own unbiased review which in no way was influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment