Total Pageviews

Friday, November 27, 2015

Party Snow

Thanksgiving is over and christmas is quickly coming upon us.Wanting a unique and fun gift to give to someone? Well in todays blog I am reviewing a unique product which can create hours of fun and create great memories for everyone.Party snow is the fun realistic looking and realistic feeling snow powder.Just add water and the powder expands 100 times it's original size and looks like fluffy snow and even feels cold to the touch.This non toxic powder in it's resealable pouch is the perfect stocking stuffer for kids of any age and even for the adults who are a kid at heart.


I absolutely love this idea and it really does work very well.I tried it at home and I gotta say I was very pleasantly surprised by how well it worked and how close to snow it resembled.And the price for it is really quite reasonable and I believe makes a very great stocking stuffer idea.



  • Just add water and watch it erupt instantly
  • All non-toxic and fully safety tested
  • Makes 2 gallons/ 7.57 liters of snow
  • Makes up a realistic, fluffy, snow-like substance that can be sprinkled on holiday trees (both real and artificial)
  • Can last for many days or weeks

If you would like to buy this for someone you love you can find it here in many varieties on the website below.

I did get this in exchange for my review and my posts on social media but in no way was my reviews influenced by this.

No comments:

Post a Comment