Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Mini iPhone Fan by Smartphone-fan

Our phones can literally do anything these days. And that is why we carry our phones with us every where cause we are attached to them constantly. But have you ever thought about your phone as a source for air? Well their is a company that has thought of just that issue as they have come up with a fan that can attach to your phone. This nifty little phone attachment uses the power from your phone to power a fan that has great air circulation and keeps you cool.

These fans come in 5 colors and I got this beautiful vibrant blue fan. This fan really is made very well and constructed to withstand a lot. It does take power from your phone so be sure to watch your battery as you use it so that you don't run your battery down. The air that comes off of it is quite powerful and keeps you cool on even the hottest of days.


I love this little fan and am planning on buying more of these for my family and friends. If you are wanting to buy one of these fans you can find them here on their amazon page for a low price.

I did get my fan in exchange for my review but I only wrote my review after having a chance to test out the fan first.

No comments:

Post a Comment