Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Prolific Health Fitness Yoga Pants Leggings

In today's blog we are going to get up and moving and working it out! If you haven't figured out what i'm blogging about then you must have not read the title of this blog haha. Now I know when you think of yoga pants you think of  tight pants that really only girls with fit bodies should wear. Well throw that stereotype out the door cause all women can wear yoga pants and be comfortable in wearing them. The company I am reviewing these pants for have taken into consideration that all women of all sizes like to workout and want to workout in comfort and who doesn't like to workout in cute pants?

These yoga pants are a nice mix of nylon and spandex which is a great material that allows you to flex and move comfortably. The pants themselves are a good thicker material so that you have full coverage but thin enough so that it's not suffocating to wear either.

They have a beautiful ombre patterned color to them and the company offers these pants in 19 different colors as well as offering sizes from small to extra large. As someone who is 5'0" tall these were a little long on me but because of the spandex I was able to still fit in them I just had to scrunch it up around the ankle. Neverless I am still very happy with these yoga pants and will be purchasing more in the future as these are so comfortable to work out in.


Here is my yoga pants and the color I  chose was the ombre blue which are very beautiful and vibrant.



If you would like to get a pair of these yoga pants you can find them here at the link below.
http://www.amazon.com/Prolific-Health-Fitness-Power-Leggings/dp/B01DOJ3JP6/ref=sr_1_56?ie=UTF8&qid=1460413728&sr=8-56&keywords=ombre+capri+pants

I did get these yoga pants in exchange for my review but I only review products after I get a chance to actually test them out.

4 comments:

  1. I am really impressed along with your writing skills and also with the format on your blog.

    Cheap cycling gear online

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yoga body fitness technique is highly effective in curing numerous diseases that the people often complain about. Large yoga mats

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, these Prolific Health Fitness Yoga workout leggings are pretty. I think I need to have these cozy and comfortable leggings for my workouts. Will surely look at decent collection at Carbon38.com because it is favorite website from where I buy my fitness apparel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers Yoga Apparel and Accessories

    ReplyDelete