Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

ViewTV 65 Mile Indoor Digital TV Antenna.

A lot of my readers I believe at some point in their lives have used an antenna. Some of you may still use an antenna. They are great for those who don't want to spend a lot of money on cable or satellite bills. They allow you to get local channels so you can still watch your tv shows without the big bills. There are a lot of different antenna's on the market that do many different things and are set up in many different ways. The one I am blogging about today is an indoor antenna which can get signal from 65 miles away. That means more channels will be picked up on your tv.

The set up is really as simple as can be and it does not take a technician to install it. They give you written detailed instructions as well as a video how to to install it but honestly it's not that complex. I was able to set it up in under 5 minutes. The reception on the antenna is really great and I was able to pick up channels even at my house which is pretty far out in the country. I do have a satellite and although it would be nice to lose that bill I would miss quite a few channels I can get through it that I can not get through this. But what this is great for is when the weather knocks my satellite out. I still want to keep track of the warnings and storms so with this I can hook it up and see my local channels.


Below is the pictures of the antenna so you can get a better idea of what you get when you order this product.




  • 65 Miles Range | Receive free digital broadcast High Definition TV signals
  • Detachable Signal Amplifier & Antenna Stand Included
  • Super Thin design allows you to place it almost anywhere ( Table, Window, Wall )
  • Full HDTV Support: 720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC Compatible
  • Frequency Range: 47-230MHz / 470-862MHz

I did get this antenna in exchange for my review but I do not write my reviews until I have had a chance to test them out and assure they are in working condition and how well they do work.

If you would like to get one of these great antenna's you can find them here on their amazon page.

No comments:

Post a Comment