Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2016

Appcome Women's 3/4 Sleeve V Neck Evening Party Plus Size Maxi Dress

Alright this blog is for all my female readers who love to dress cute but have some curves. Wether your top overfloweth, you have some love handles, ya have those child bearing hips or simply ya have a booty. Or ya know maybe you have a combination of them all. I am not judging cause as you'll see in my pics below I feel ya on the struggle to have curves and still look cute in dresses. I myself have a combo as you see in the pics below but also as you see below even with the curves you can look classy and sexy without looking like you're wearing a circus tent. Embrace the curves you've been blessed with!Don't cover them with baggy dressed but also don't squeeze into something where your gonna be splitting at the seams and ready to pop out of the dress cause that's not comfortable either.

Now the dress below takes in mind that we busty and curvy girls wanna look cute and stylish while being comfortable and not masking our curves. So they created this beautiful maxi dress with a 3/4 sleeve and V neckline to accentuate but not over accentuate to the point of causing a scene haha.




I chose to accesorize it a bit with a black belt and black camisole just to show the ways to make this your own and change up the looks are limitless. But even just the dress alone is beautiful and boy does it make you feel sexy and classy all at once. Best part is it is super comfortable! I will say my short 5'0" frame made the dress drag the ground just slightly but honestly when you're my height all maxi dresses do that and you find ways around it so it won't stop me from rocking this dress. This is the grey version of this dress but this dress does come in other colors as well as all different sizes.

If you would like to purchase this dress you can find it here on their amazon page that I have included below.
http://amzn.to/2a4H7Li

I did get my dress to test out and evaluate and was asked to review it by giving my honest and unbiased opinion on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment