Total Pageviews

Monday, August 29, 2016

TripWorthy Premium Outdoor Hammock

I love the great outdoors! I love to go outside and hike through the woods and take in the beauty of nature as well as go camping in a tent. So it only makes sense that I blog about something that is used to enjoy the great outdoors even more so. Who doesn't love to relax and unwind in a nice cozy hammock? There are a lot of great ones on the market right now but the one I am reviewing today can be taken with you anywhere! Before I get into talking about the hammock let me show you how it looks.






Now you may look at that hammock and think yeah the end result is nice but it probably took a lot of work just to get to that point. Well let me tell you the longest part of the whole set up was finding two trees at the correct distance and honestly that took about 5 minutes but of course that time frame is just my time in my woods. Every place is different and while reading this you may already have a pair of trees picked out haha. This hammock comes in it's own bag which is attached to the hammock itself so you don't have any extras to carry around with you and it keeps it compact and lightweight to carry it around with you anywhere. In a matter of seconds you can pull out the hammock and in a matter of minutes you can attach the carabiners to the ropes and strap it around each tree. And like that voila you have a comfy hammock installed! It really does just take minutes to install and could't be any easier to put up!

So now you may be wondering how well it's made. Let me tell you know that this hammock can hold up to 400 pounds and can hold 2 people easily as it is a large hammock. But just cause it holds that much doesn't mean you have to share it haha. It's quite cozy and comfy for even just one person to use it. The straps and ropes hold it up very well and I felt the most comfort ever hanging out in it.

Another question some of the nature lovers may have is about the trees holding the hammock. Trust me I did not want something that would hurt my trees either so I went into deep studying of the straps that hugged the trees and they really hold tight without causing any harm or damage to the tree bark or even the tree as a whole.

Now if you would like to see my video review of this hammock it can be found at the link below.

But if you're already sold on wanting one of these or you're interested in looking into the purchasing of one of these hammocks you can find the handy portable hammock here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DYXJNCA

I did get my hammock for testing purposes and to give my honest and unbiased review.

No comments:

Post a Comment