Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Amber Tick and Flea Collar for Dogs and Cats

Today I am here to talk about a innovative product for all pet owners. Now I have talked about amber before in it's uses for teething babies. But amber has many different health benefits that span from human to animal. And now in this blog I am going to discuss how amber can help your pet with one of the peskiest issues that they have to deal with.

Fleas and ticks are one of the biggest problems our fur babies have to encounter. They get in our pets fur and multiply quickly laying dozen of eggs that then hatch and continue to multiply soon infesting our pets. The problem with these fleas is they bite our pets and feed off of them to survive which leads to much discomfort for our pets. These fleas if not taken care of will continue to overtake the pet and search for different hosts to feast off of and have been known to jump on and bit humans as well.Ticks on the other hand really don't have a certain preference. As long as you're warm blooded they will attach to you and with our pets going outdoors to catch fresh air often they will be most prone to get ticks all over them. These also are feeding off your pets blood and cause discomfort and for some ticks they can also spread serious diseases that could harm your pet.


 Now I know if you're reading this you clearly love your pet and want to find a way to help them get rid of pesky fleas and ticks and keep them off. There are many products on the markets to get rid of fleas and ticks such as shampoo,topical ointments,collars but all of these have the same thing in common and that is that they use pesticides and chemicals to get rid of fleas and ticks. Most of them work good and do the job but sometimes those chemicals can be harming our pets more than the fleas and ticks do. So what is a pet owner to do who wants to get rid of fleas and ticks the all natural way?

This is where the all natural amber comes into play. Just like the amber against the warm skin of your child's neck activates the oils and absorbs into your child's skin to help relieve the pain and swelling of teeth pushing through the gums the amber oils against your pet's skin absorbs and sends out an odor that is offensive to fleas and ticks and forces them off your pet. Now it does take time to get to that point so don't expect an overnight success. So if your pet is still scratching after a day of wearing it don't throw out the collar. Give it time and you will see an improvement in how well it works.

Now their are a lot of amber flea and tick collars on the market as amber is the new discovery and everyone is quick to jump on the money making band wagon. But don't be quick to buy just any collar cause you could be spending a lot of money on a product that took  a quarter to make and doesn't do anything. So when I got the chance to review a amber pet collar I went over it to see exactly how well it was made and the quality of the amber on the collar itself. Below are my findings on the collar from this company.



First let me introduce my model for this product and that is my sweet boy Kitten who was so nice to model the collar for me and wear it for this review. The collars come in a range of sizes so it is best to measure your pets neck before purchasing to assure you get the right size. You don't want it hanging off theor neck but you also don't want it too tight. For my cats I chose the smallest size which is the 8"-10" and with the winter coat he has on it fit perfectly on the lowest mark on the collar. Easily can fit 3 fingers between his neck and the collar which you want at least 2 fingers between to assure proper comfort.



Now to look at the quality of the collar itself I have to say I am quite impressed as they have used real quality amber and quality leather on the collar to assure you get the most for your money, The amber is smoothed and polished as to not cause any irritation or injury to your pets neck.




The collar comes boxed neatly and nicely in a cardboard box baring the companies name and includes an instructional booklet to assure that you know exactly how to put it on your pet right and a explanation of how the collar works as well as how to care for the collar.


Now as you see my collar went on my cat but these are perfect for dogs as well and fit a wide range of neck sizes so wether your dog is big or small they have the collar that will fit your pet well.

So this collar takes three works to really see a difference so I can't give you my results from it quite yet but I can tell you that this collar is very well made and the science behind how it works gives me the confidence to put it on my cats and do away with the chemicals and pesticides of traditional flea and tick medicines.

If you're looking for a quality amber flea and tick collar for your pet I highly suggest checking out this company and purchasing one of their collars today at the link below.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00I227TP2?redirect=true&ref_=ag_dp_usw2_LLowI

I did get my collar in exchange for my review on it and my review is my own and was in no way influenced by anyone or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment