Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Essential Oil for Weight Loss and Appetite Control

Ok so I have blogged on many different ways to lose weight such as supplements,exercise & diets.I have also blogged on essential oils before but in this blog I am combining both in one blog as we discuss an essential oil that can control your appetite which in turn can help you lose weight. Sound to good to be true right? Well essential oils for your health are fast becoming a new popular thing. I suppose you could even say it's the next big thing. The question is do these essential oils really do anything for your health?

Another question is how exactly does this essential oil help you lose weight or suppress your appetite? Well these questions and many others are exactly what I plan on answering as I learn a long with you all about these new products and blog all about my experiences with it.



So this essential oil comes very nicely packaged in a drawstring velvet bag for easy storage. The bottle of essential oil itself is great as it lays out for you exactly all that is in this product which is pure all natural ingredients. The  suggested use for this product is to apply after breakfast but can be used anytime it is just a suggestion to use after breakfast because that is the time that blood circulation is at it's best. Also it is important that I point out that you DO NOT INGEST!!! This will not do you any good to drink it that is not the point of this product. What you do want to do with it is to rub it on your stomach,thighs,arms massaging it in a circular motion towards your heart. You can also add a few drops to your bath water and use it that way. Their is a minor side affect in which it causes you to be extra thirsty in which I would suggest keeping a bottle of water on hand which let's be honest having to drink more water as a side affect of the medicine really isn't that bad and actually helps you to lose weight as you get the amount of water you need to drink daily in your system and flush out all of those toxins from your body.

The oil itself to me has a smell of black licorice which i'm not a black licorice fan but I didn't mind the scent really. I used this so far for a week and I gotta say I was pleasantly surprised in how well it worked as I felt less hungry between meals and when I did eat I didn't feel like I was starving and I could really just feel more full and satisfied and didn't really overeat at lunch and dinner. Breakfast was never an issue for me cause i've always been a very light breakfast eater.

It truly is amazing how by using one of your senses it can help you with something else. Like in this case it helped curb the appetite and makes you feel more satisfied so you're not overdoing it and can lose the pounds.


Now if you're looking for how to get a bottle of this essential oil for yourself to try it out I have included the link to where you can purchase it below.
http://www.amztk.com/weight-loss-essential-oil

I did get my bottle in exchange for my review of this product but in no way was my review influenced by anyone and is solely my own opinion of this product.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome your post and really impressive selected article. Good

    ReplyDelete
  2. We AOS Products Indian Natural Essential Oils Manufacturers offer Menthol Crystal | Mint Oil | Borage Oil | DMO | Dill Oil | Moringa organic Oil | Tea Tree oil | Jojoba Oil | Lime Oil and also Mint Oil in IP/BP/USP if you have any best details than try us.

    ReplyDelete