Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cat window perch with huge suction cups

 I am so excited to blog about this product today because those who follow my blogs know how much I love my sweet fur babies and love to spoil them with awesome new products. So when I got a chance to review a cat window perch I was all over it. Now this isn't my first time using a cat window perch and is not the first window cat perch on the market. The ones I have used in the past have been ones that install via screws placed in the studs of your wall. Those are all great but what if you are renting your place? You can't exactly put holes in the wall or at least not without to having to patch it up when you move. Or even for home owners it can be something that you'd rather not install just because you don't want holes in your wall or simply just don't want to mess with the whole difficult install of finding the studs and lining it all up perfectly.Well the answer is in this blog as this company has answered that problem. How do they solve this issue? Well that is by using suction cups and not just any suction cups but high quality large suction cups. So let us take a look at this cat window perch and see how well it works and the ease of installation.





 Attach all four suction cups against a clean window firmly till all four suction cups are firmly attached. Before letting your cat on the perch test to make sure that the suction has held tight as you do not want your cat getting injured.

My sweet boy kitten tested out the perch for me and really enjoyed being able to bask in the sun in the comfort and luxury of this window perch.

Ok so to be completely up front and honest I will say as the day went on the suctions did come loose and the perch fell but my cat was not in the perch at the time. I attribute it's loss of suction to the fact the temperature dropped and the glass got really cold breaking the suction. So be alert that this can happen due to temperature changes.

I think that this is a great window perch for any cat and when installed correctly and in my case in correct temperatures this can be a very safe and cozy perch for hours of enjoyment. It holds up to 50 pounds and is easy to install.

If you would like to get one of these cat perches for your furry friend they come in three colors blue,grey,brown and can be found for a great low price on their amazon page which I have listed below.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0196V4TDC


I did get my window perch in exchange for my review but in no way was my review influenced in any way.

1 comment:

  1. If you love your pet cat that much then you probably are looking ways for it to feel at home at your very own house. You might as well would like to search for the right gift that you can give your cat in exchange for those years that it has been keeping you company. A cat window perch may be one of the greatest gifts you can give your pet feline. Find more at this website.


    ReplyDelete