Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Celfie Stick

Ever try to take a picture of your large group of friends and end up either not getting everyone or having to track down someone to take it?How about you are in front of this beautiful background but simply holding the phone up you can't get the full picture behind you.Or lastly how about wanting to get a full body pic cause you love the outfit you have on?Only way to get that full body pic is to take it in a full length mirror.Well the product i'm blogging about today is the solution to all of these issues.It's the famous selfie stick that seems to be gaining popularity these days amongst celebrities and non celebrities.So many are on the market now it leads to the question of do they work and is it really worth it to buy?Well the one I am blogging on today is called the "Celfie Stick" it comes in three colors (pink,black,blue) and connects to your bluetooth.Let's take a look at this and see how well it works.






As you can see it's a pretty long reach on this stick which gives you more reach to take pictures further away.I did hook it up to my bluetooth and it connected just perfectly.Placing my phone in the cradle it hugged it tightly assuring me there would be no issues with my phone falling out of it which was a huge concern at first but has since eased up.On the handle is the button you click to take the picture.So does this actually work?The proof is in the picture.I braved the cold all bundled up to test this product out cause what better scenery is there than nature?
Again excuse the ragged look of me I was dressing for the weather not to look cute lol.But as you can see it really does work!It's a neat gadget and it's a fun way to take pictures.I'd say this would be a product to have simply cause you never know when you'll wanna take a photo of you with scenery behind you and nobody is around to take it for you.

If you are ready to jump on this latest trend and want to buy a celfie stick of your own you can buy one here http://www.amazon.com/CELFIE-Bluetooth-Wireless-Selfie-Built-/dp/B00TAT2HS0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1426171479&sr=8-1&keywords=celfie+stick

I did get this in exchange for my review but as you can see it really does work.


No comments:

Post a Comment