Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

US2_Ocean Mineral Cleanser

In a previous post I talked about the US2 face mask.In this blog i'm gonna talk about the Ocean Mineral Cleanser.This can be used alone but works great alongside the face mask I mentioned before.The question is does this facial cleanser match up to how much I enjoyed the face mask?Well first let's take a look at this.






  • NATURAL & ORGANIC facial cleanser is considered to be the highest quality skin cleanser on the market.
  • POWERFUL INGREDIENTS include rosehip oil, rich ocean minerals & vitamin e - this formulation was developed to specifically be gentle on sensitive skin yet highly potent and effective at dissolving nasty particles that clog your pores.
  • THIS FACE WASH is guaranteed to gently cleanse your skin and clear clogged pores naturally & effectively - this cleanser will provide your skin with that healthy, youthful glow.
  • CRUELTY FREE formula does not contain alcohol, parabens or sulfates and is safe for all skin types - This face cleanser an extremely effective skin cleanser you'll want to add to your natural skin care regimen.
  • MADE IN THE USA in a state of the art FDA registered facility - OZ Naturals formulates the most effective anti aging skin care products on the market - OZ Naturals products work & they work extremely well - This natural face cleanser will provide your skin a more vibrant appearance upon 1st use - We guarantee you'll get results!

So again with this as with the face mask my favorite thing was how truly natural it is.The face wash is clear which let's you know that it's got no chemicals or dyes in it meaning it's safe for your skin and is healthy.After using it my face felt so much cleaner and invigorating.Unlike some cleaners I felt like my pores were cleaned out not cleaned and clogged with new chemicals in it.I actually felt like I was doing something good for my face instead of harming it.I would highly suggest purchasing this face wash as it really does clean naturally.


I did get my face wash in exchange for my review but I love it and wouldn't blog about something I don't believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment