Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

HOT + SWEET Smoked Spanish Paprika Powder

Time to spice things up in this blog post.I love using paprika in a lot of different recipes and on different foods so when I got the chance to review a type of paprika I was not only excited but all over it.Before I get into it i'll first post pictures of the product and what the company says about their product.


 We imported our smoked paprika from the famous La Vera region of Spain. Following a century old recipe, hand-harvested peppers are smoked dried over holm oak for a minimum of 14 days . This gives our paprika its unique rich flavor. 

Sweet Smoked Paprika: Deep, rich flavor with a slightly sweet undertone. 
Hot Smoked Paprika Deep, rich, slightly spicy flavor 

Our paprika is only made in small batches to ensure optimum aroma, color and flavor. 

Suggested Use: Adds flavor and depth to rice, meat, seafood, stews, soups, eggs, vegetables, etc. 

About Kiva: 
At Kiva, we strive to provide you with innovative food from around the world that is great tasting, healthy and of the highest quality. We are committed to using only ingredients that are sourced directly from local farmers that practice sustainable and eco-friendly methods.

I loved both of the paprika after trying them on chicken as a rub.The spicy was just enough spice to give it a flavor kick but not overwhelming hotness.It had a wonderful smokey after flavor.Gets a definite 10/10 for me based on all the flavors I tasted in it.

The sweet wasn't an overwhelming sickening sweet flavor it had subtle hints of sweet with a rich hint of a smoke flavor also.I really enjoyed this one also as it had some great flavors to it.I give this also  10/10 for the rich subtle flavorings.

I could honestly tell a difference between this paprika and any other paprika i've had before.It had a real rich and full of flavored taste to it.This is genuine top notch paprika and I can see myself stocking up on this cause it's really the best i've tasted in a long time.

If you wanna get your hands on this wonderful deal of these two jars of Spanish Paprika for a bundled price you can go here and order it.http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00ql3nzoi

I got this in exchange for a honest and unbiased review and I stand behind behind my review as this is truly a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment