Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Coconut Oil

So today seems to be the day to test out some natural products that can be used in many different ways.In this blog i'm reviewing a popular natural oil.We have all heard of using coconut oil in cooking but I am here to tell you that it's more than just for cooking with.You can also use it in homemade beauty products such as body scrubs,lip balms,face creams and the list goes one.Today i'm gonna blog about Invivo fractionated coconut oil which is not the type of coconut oil you found in stores.It's not hard like cooking coconut oil or extra virgin coconut oil.Both of those can be used in beauty regimens also but they are filled with different chemicals and tends to be oily and clog your pores.This oil doesn't get hard in cold temperatures which is great cause you can store it anywhere without fear of it going bad. Pictured below is the bottle of coconut oil you get from the company which considering how much you get it will last you a long time.







Just as the bottle says it is 100% pure coconut oil which means you don't get any harsh chemicals.With no fragrance it also is good for sensitive skin cause it's completely natural.Below is a website that has many different ways to use the oil in ways that benefit your skin and hair.I for one used it in my hair which left it soft and shiny which makes it look and feel amazing.Also I used it in a sugar scrub and my gosh my skin feels so soft!Coconut Oil Beauty Recipes

A lot of coconut oils will claim a lot of things but to be honest the best coconut oil is the natural ones where you know coconut oil is the only ingredient.And no fragrance means it won't irritate your skin in any way.Invivo coconut oil really is the way to go because they deliver 100% no chemicals added coconut oil.If you'd like to buy a bottle of it to try yourself i've included the link below.Trust me your hair and skin will thank you for this purchase.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00PEUVPZU/ref=sr_ph?ie=UTF8&qid=1422989231&sr=1&keywords=Coconut+oil

I did get my bottle for free but in no way did it influence my blog.I do not blog about a product until I use it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment