Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Unscented Eye Pillow

So I know at some point we all battle with stress,migraines,anxiety in our lives.Simply laying down and closing our eyes seems to help the problem but what if I told you there is a product that could ultimately sooth away the stress and headaches you feel?Well I got just that product in exchange for a honest review this week.The eye pillow by Legend Rash Company is a pillow you place on your eyes as you lay down that is said to be able to help ease you.So let's take a look at this eye pillow shall we?

The eye pillow comes in 9 different colors and is filled with organic flax seeds.It can be heated up to help soothe away the stress of put in the freezer to help soothe away those pesky headaches.So let's now take it for a ride and see how it feels on your eyes.


I gotta say this pillow really does feel really good on my eyes and actually did make a headache I had go away.I wouldn't have thought it could do that but it made a believer out of me for sure.The soft fabric didn't irritate at all and the weight of the pillow was just enough to feel pressure on my eyes but not enough to feel suffocated by it at all.Overall it was really quite comfortable to wear on my face and it made me feel a lot better.

Overall i'd give this product high marks cause it does deliver on it's promises to help de-stress you and help with headaches.Plus it's made of high quality products.I would highly recommend you going to their amazon page and getting one of these for yourself.In fact i'd suggest two cause that way you can keep one in the freezer and one you can warm up for those just in case needs.You can find their product on there amazon page here http://gizmotrk.com/eye-pillow-unscented

No comments:

Post a Comment