Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Credit Card Multitool

I'm here to talk about this cool survivalist and everyday multi tool.In this wallet size piece of stainless steel there is 11 different tools.How is that possible and what tools are on this?Well let's take a look at it shall we?


I love how this small square the size of a credit card has so many different tools in it.It really could help you out in almost any situation you'd find yourself in while camping,fishing,hiking,and even just overall great to have wherever you go.The included pouch helps you to be able to safely keep it in your pocket cause of course it does have sharp tools and ya wouldn't want to put it in your pocket and get hurt by it.The diagram included is also nice cause you know exactly what each of the items are on the tool itself.I absolutely love this little tool cause it's compact and is made out of high quality materials so that you know it's gonna last for the long haul.

I got mine in exchange for a review but I wouldn't blog about it if I didn't believe in this product.

I believe no man or woman should be without one of these cause you never know when you might be in a fix and need one of these tools.If you want to get your hands on this tool you can find it for a great deal here http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00qzycsxm

No comments:

Post a Comment