Total Pageviews

Friday, January 30, 2015

Camo Trucker Hat Green

I'm pretty excited to write this blog cause I love hats.I don't know why really but its always been my thing to collect awesome hats.And today a company sent me an awesome trucker cap.Now although you typically think of trucker hats you think guys only wearing them.But i'm here to tell you that women can rock the hats too just as well as a guy.Enough of that though lets take a look at this hate made by Legend Rash Gaurds. Upon examining the hat I noticed how really well made this hat was.No corners were cut in the production in this hat as you can see in the pictures i've provided below.


This hat not only has a high quality thick bill to help shield the sun out of your eyes but the mesh in the back gives plenty of air to come in so ya don't get hot under the hair and let's face it nobody wants to be uncomfortable wearing a hat.that's another thing wearing this hat was so comfortable I could see myself wearing it all day.Which leads to the next set of pics with the hat on.Modeling time:)


It fits well,it looks good,it protects ya from the sun and it's made well.How much more could you possibly ask for in a hat?Wanna get a hat of your own?Well I have the link for you!Just click on the link below and you can be rocking the camo trucker hat!


I got my hat for free in exchange for my review but in no way did that influence my review of this hat.I'd buy it myself cause it just looks and feels that good!

No comments:

Post a Comment