Total Pageviews

Friday, January 9, 2015

It came in today!

The mail man delivered my glow 2 go self tanner towelettes!Pretty excited to try them out and see how well they can work on this winter pale skin.


It comes in this wonderful space saver box that contains 20 towelettes which is a great value in a tiny box.
Each towelette is individually wrapped so there is no mess and can be carried with you anywhere.
One towelette was enough to fully cover both my legs evenly and left no smell or sticky feeling.After ten minutes I was able to redress and go about my day.
                        This is my neck and chest area before applying the glow 2 go self tanner towelettes.
This is my legs before applying the glow 2 go self tanner towelettes


Now we wait 4 hours for the color to develop so stay tuned for the next blog post to see my results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment