Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Colon Cleanse Herbal Detox

Well i'm here today to talk about colon cleansing.Right now you're probably either cringing or laughing at the thought of the constant gotta go feeling you have when you go through a colon cleansing.Whatever your feelings are on the subject it is a real issue that needs to be addressed.We take in so many toxins from what we eat and drink that it can leave us feeling sluggish,cause intestinal issues,bad breath,bad moods,tiredness, and even make our skin look bad.Who knew one thing could cause all these issues?Luckily though there is plenty of colon cleansers on the market who claim by using there products they can make you feel better and look better by flushing your body of all those toxins.Today i'm taking the bold journey of trying one of those colon cleansers out.This one is by Rami Naturals and below is the claim that they say there product will do. "When taking our Colon Cleanse you can expect a very noticeable improvement with Gas and Bloating • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Irritability, Mood Swings • Low Energy • Food Cravings • Constipation • Overly Smelly Stools • Skin Problems • Fatigue • Weight Challenges • Bad Breath. It will cleanse your body, make you feel healthy and you will experience the weight loss you've had trouble achieving." So now you get to take this journey with me as I review colon cleanser and let me tell you this is not a review I go into lightly considering what i'm doing to review this haha.
Dosage for this product is 2 tablets with the first meal and then as long as there are no issueswhich for me there were not) you take two more with the last meal of the day.The pills are small enough where ya don't have to worry about getting them down.Their was no nasty taste either which is always a relief.Below is the picture of what one of the pills looks like.

Now I will tell you it's best to drink plenty of water while taking this so it can properly flush it out.Plus you're keeping hydrated while you flush it all out.On another note I would also suggest making sure a bathroom is close cause it will have you on the go for a bit while it cleans you out.


After taking this cleanse I can say I felt a lot better.It was a bit of a hassle going through this cleanse at first but honestly the results were worth it cause I feel better and am probably a lot healthier because of it.

Wanna try a bottle yourself and be on the path to a healthier life?Buy a bottle of your own below.

I got my bottle for Free but in no way did it influence my opinion of this product.As a special gift to my blog readers the company of this product is offering $10 off with your first bottle purchased.Just use code TMHYYOBL when you check out.

No comments:

Post a Comment