Total Pageviews

Monday, January 12, 2015

Dry Antiperspirants.Do they really work as well as they say?

So I was sent the Dove Dry Spray to try and test for myself to see how well it works.Again with any product I try I go into it with the upmost skepticism.



Varieties-Degree for Women,Degree for Men,Dove for Women,Dove for Men and Axe.

Price-$4.97-$5.47 of course price could vary slightly depending on your area.

The Dove for Women claims to work 48 hours and I have to say they do deliver as far as i'm concerned.The smell is very pleasant and leaves you smelling fresh and clean.Now you'd think with a spray deodorant you'd feel a wet underarm but just as the name says once you spray it on it goes dry.It's the protection of stick deodorant without the wet feeling that can leave you feeling uncomfortable.

This is the 3.8 oz spray can of Dove Dry Spray Nourished Beauty that I was sent to try out.The price at wal mart online is $5.47 but I also advise doing your own price search as prices may vary from state to state and store to store.


Check out the other varieties and try for yourself.I'm sure you'll be just as pleased with this product as I was :)


No comments:

Post a Comment