Total Pageviews

Friday, January 9, 2015

Final Review Of Glow 2 Go Self Tanner Towelettes



Four hours ago I applied the Glow 2 Go on my legs,neck and chest areas.Below are my before pics that were taken prior to applying the self tanner.



And four hours later after 1 application this is my results below in pictures.


I must say I have really enjoyed getting the chance to review this product and although I got this box for free it will not change my review of this product as I review it just as if I was to have bought this product which I assure you I will be purchasing this product in the future.I actually noticed a change in the first hour as i saw my skin tone start to darken slightly.It was a very pleasant experience as the smell from it was minimal and it left my skin feeling soft and silky.I can say without a doubt their are no streaks anywhere and the color is natural looking as if i had spent time outside and got a natural sunkissed tan.I cannot tell you all how better it has enhanced my mood cause in the winter time time outside is limited so the skin gets pale and the mood gets feeling blah.Most women go to tanning salons to make themselves feel more happy and get the sun kissed color of summertime.That is good for those women but I for one don't like the harsh affects tanning beds have on ones skin.Having worked at a tanning salon i have seen what it does to skin overtime and I for one choose not to seek out the golden glow from the tanning salon.This product however gave me the golden glow of summer without the skin damaging uv rays and can be done in the comforts of my own home and taken with me anywhere I go.I can now say bye bye to winter time blahs thanks to the Glow 2 Go self tanner towelettes.

Follow  Thermalabs the creator of Glow 2 Go on 
Twitter: @Thermalabs

You can find Glow 2 Go Towelettes on Amazon.com
For the low price of $12.49

You can also enter below to win a free box as long as you are a USA resident.

No comments:

Post a Comment