Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia 80

Ok so today I'm reviewing a weight loss supplement that promises to burn the fat and give you a energy boost.Before reviewing this product i've done my research about Garcinia Cambogia to see what the effects of using it might be.There is clearly differences of opinion of how well it works but this article I found helped me prepare for this review.http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fat-loss-hope-or-hype-the-truth-about-garcinia-gambogia.html This particular product does contain caffeine so I would NOT suggest anyone with heart problems to take this as it could cause your heart to race or cause chest pains.Rami Naturals promises to not cut corners by putting additives in.Instead they use all natural ingredients so that you get the full benefit of the supplement and no nasty side effects.A lot of companies claim to be the best but i'm here to test this companies claim and report to you my readers wether to buy or pass on this product.Let the review of this product begin.

Instructions are to take two of the capsules with 8 ounces of water preferably 20-30 minutes before a meal so that the supplement can properly work.And also to take them twice a day.The pills are of a fairly normal size for vitamins and supplements as you can see below in my pictures.

I went into this as with all my reviews not thinking much of this working.Most times these places will claim their supplements are the best and will boost your energy,help you feel fuller,and help you lose weight.Most of these companies fail to deliver even one of these claims.So the question is did this one do anything it says it will do?


So most supplements when they give you a energy boost it's a sudden surge of energy and then a sudden drop.Pretty much leaving you feeling horrible.With these it was a light rise in energy and then slowly get tired again.No sudden urges or drops so you feel normal through it all.Also unlike some supplements with harsh chemicals it can give you headaches and stomach aches.Because they do use all natural products there is no bad side effects and you feel great while taking these.I have noticed a difference in my appetite as i'm not hungry as much and when I do eat I find myself eating less than normal.I wouldn't have believed this could actually make you feel fuller and make you less hungry but here I am feeling exactly that.Now as far as the weight loss you do have to still put in the work.You can't take this pill and expect the pounds to just fall off.It is a tool along with eating right and working out.It does help though I will say that much just don't use it alone and expect it to drop a lot of pounds.



This is simply my take on this supplement and the best way for you to figure out if it will work for you is truly for you to try it out for yourself.You can find them on amazon below
http://www.amazon.com/Premium-Garcinia-Cambogia-80%25-HCA/dp/B00L9QK3DS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1422383006&sr=8-1&keywords=garcinia+cambogia+rami+naturals

I got this product for free in return for an unbiased review and I promise my review was in no way influenced by getting this product for free.

No comments:

Post a Comment