Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Follow up on the Glow 2 Go Self Tanner Product,

Its been a few days since I first applied the Glow 2 Go Self Tanner and I wanted to follow up with my results.Reason why i decided to follow up is I know some have concerns about self tanners washing off or fading after showering and especially after days go by.I have showered twice since the application the first being 24 hours after the application and I have noticed no fading and still no streaking or color changing.It is still the golden sun kissed color I had when I applied it.And to prove what I say is true I have attached photos taken just before writing this blog.

I just again wanna thank thermalabs for allowing me to review this product cause i'm in love with this product and can't stop singing it's praises.Not gonna lie I was skeptical about it at first cause all others i've tried have failed me and left me orange and streaky but not this one.I got an all over natural gold tan.If you haven't yet go to my previous blog post and enter to win a free box of Glow 2 Go Self Tanner for yourself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment