Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Green Tea Complex

Today i'll be reviewing yet another popular weight loss supplement to see how well it actually does work.Here is what it is claimed that green tea supplements are supposed to do for your health. 

ANTIOXIDANTS: Green Tea has high concentrations of polyphenols and catcheins which have been studied to: - Promote neurogenesis - Increase cardiovascular health -Boost immunity under stress - Improve sleep quality Green Tea for Weight Loss In addition to the health benefits, the most potent of the polyphenols, EGCG, has been shown in clinical trials to promote weight loss. Benefits of EGCG - Promoting Diet-Induced Thermogenesis - Supporting Fat Oxidation - Promoting Greater Energy Expenditure Than Caffeine.



 So does this supplement deliver on what is says it will do for you?I took the supplement to see for myself how well it does actually work

.


With these supplements it says to take 1 capsule 1-2 times a day with a meal.Which is different than other weight loss supplements i've taken which say take before a meal.Is nice not to have to remember to take it before a meal cause you can tend to forget to take them and then have to wait a certain amount of time before you can actually eat.



The capsules are actually of a good size where you wouldn't feel as though it would be terribly hard to swallow.I have supplied the picture below of one of the capsules so you can see the actual size.
With any supplement that has caffeine in the ingredients it leaves the worry about the feelings and side affects that would come with taking this product.After taking this supplement I can say for myself that I never once felt jittery nor did I have any nausea or headaches from it.I actually felt pretty normal while taking this.Really all I felt the whole time was a slight increase in energy which was enough to make me wanna do more around the house.And I did notice I slept through the night peacefully.As far as the weight loss part of it just like any weight loss supplement you have to work out and eat right along with it.Just like working out alone won't drop the weight neither will just taking these wont work alone either.


I went into this not believing that this pill was gonna do anything.Yes the company did give me the product for free but i wasn't gonna let that influence my thoughts about the way this product works.For me this product has helped quite a bit and I feel a lot better and like I don't eat as much as I once did.That's my take on this supplement but if you really wanna know how well this will work for you then you need to go on Amazon and order a bottle for yourself and give it a shot.I bet you won't be sorry with the purchase of this item and like me will be buying a second bottle from this company.

Amazon Link To Buy

No comments:

Post a Comment