Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Full-Time Energy Premium Garcinia Cambogia

Ok so today I'm reviewing a weight loss supplement that promises to burn the fat and give you a energy boost.Before reviewing this product i've done my research about Garcinia Cambogia to see what the effects of using it might be.There is clearly differences of opinion of how well it works but this article I found helped me prepare for this review.http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/fat-loss-hope-or-hype-the-truth-about-garcinia-gambogia.html This particular product does contain caffeine so I would NOT suggest anyone with heart problems to take this as it could cause your heart to race or cause chest pains.

The bottle contains 60 capsules and suggestion is to take 3 capsules three times a day but if you might be sensitive to stimulants to start with 1.I myself started with one because I have a sensitive stomach.You take it 30 minutes before each meal so the pill has time to get in your system and work on doing it's job.

Most people would be concerned about the size of the supplements which as you can see pictured above that they are about the same size of a vitamin you'd take daily.With just a few ounces of water the pill went down easily.No nasty taste to it as its got no real flavor to it.I took one pill before each meal the first week.I watched what I was eating and continued to work out regularly.


After taking these pills I personally felt no weird side effects.I didn't experience the overly energetic feel or felt like I had taken any supplement for energy.I did feel like I had energy to do more things but it wasn't an overwhelming buzz like I had an energy shot.It was like I had a good nights sleep end felt energized naturally.Which is a good thing cause their wasn't the horrible jittery feeling or the horrible downer feeling coming down from the pill.What I did notice by the second pill for the day when I ate my meal I felt myself feeling full before I was done with the food on my plate which wasn't a lot anyway.I could look at my plate and go ya know what I don't want anymore I am satisfied.I honestly didn't think this pill was gonna do anything and this would be yet another bottle of supplements that claimed to help with weight loss sitting in my medicine cabinet.


Overall if you're looking for a weight loss miracle drug that does all the work for you this in not the supplement for you.But let's be honest no pill like that exists.If you want a supplement that will help you along with your diet and workout regimen this should be top of your list cause it is the third tool in the triple threat against your battle of the bulge.All natural and all good:)

I was given my bottle for free but in no way did this influence my review of this product.I went into this believing it would NOT work and was proven wrong.

You can find this supplement on amazon for the price of $39.97
Or you can enter to win a bottle yourself by entering my contest below:)3 lucky winners will get their very own bottle of Premium Garcinia Cambogia.The exact same product you see in this review.Enter now and share this post with friends so they can have a chance as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment