Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day By Day Beauty Blotting Papers

Today I will be reviewing the Day By Day Beauty Blotting Papers for your face.The use for these papers is to remove the excess oil on your face which we all no makes those selfies we take look a bit shiny.So let's get started with this review and see how well these blotting papers do work.











  It comes in these packs of 100 blotting sheets and you actually get two of these so if you want you can even share it with a friend.The packaging is slim and small enough to slip in a purse and would be perfect to slip in your pocket.The packaging to me is a 10 out of 10 cause of the portable size.


You flip open the package and inside lies 100 individual blotting sheets which are easy to pull out one at a time which i've found for my face to start i needed about two but I have a large forehead so it will differ for some people.I give this reclosable packaging a 10 out of 10 also.

Each blotting paper is thin and small but big enough to cover enough of your face as you blot around.These thin but mighty papers get a 10 out of ten for being big enough to do great coverage but small enough to reach the smaller areas on the face.



I started blotting the papers across my face making sure to focus especially on the troublesome oily areas.It felt nice against my skin and because there is no chemicals involved there was no skin irritation its completely natural and would be good even for sensitive skin types.I give this a 10 out of 10 cause it felt good against my skin and is natural.





This is the results after blotting.All I can says is yikes!I knew i had a somewhat oily complexion but this shocked even me.This pulled out so much oil and now my face feels a lot better.I can't believe the difference this little paper can make on my face.10 out of 10 for the effectiveness of this product cause as you can see it works!




Ok so final review of this product is that it does as it says and it does not surprise me that it is the #1 Blotting Paper on the market.I believe everyone should have a package of these as part of their beauty regimens.


You can like Day By Day Beauty on Facebook 

You can also follow them on Twitter
@DayByDayBeauty

And you can find them on Amazon and by your own double pack which is two packages each containing 100 sheets.For only $10,95 which is a great deal!http://www.amazon.com/Blotting-Paper-Face-Sheets-All-Natural/dp/B00PBGK440/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1421855730&sr=8-1&keywords=Day+by+Day+Beauty+Blotting+Papers

Thank you Day By Day Beauty for letting me try these out for free.I promise my readers although I tried it for free it did not influence my opinion on this product.This is a totally unbias review and I would buy these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment