Total Pageviews

Friday, January 30, 2015

Caralluma Fimbriata

Today I'll be reviewing another weight loss supplement this one is called Caralluma Fimbriata.This supplement is made by Rami Naturals and is said to control your appetite,Slow down the storage of fat,give you energy and help improve your mood.So the question is does this product actually deliver what it says it will do?Well first lets look at the background of the Caralluma Fimbriata. Caralluma is a succulent plant (cactus) from India. In India it grows wild and is often used as a border in gardens and as a roadside shrub. It is also found in the wild in Africa, Saudi Arabia, Canary Islands, Afghanistan, and Southern Europe. Traditionally, Indian tribes chewed chunks of caralluma to keep from being hungry during a long hunt. These days, a solution that contains chemicals taken from the plant (extract) is used to decrease appetite for weight loss. It is also used to quench thirst and to increase endurance. So now that we know the back story on this supplement let's begin this personal review on how it worked for me.First the bottle is pictured below so that you can see that I do have this o hand and am taking this product
.

With this product you take one capsule 20-30 minutes before a meal and you take it twice a day.So simple enough twice a day 20-30 minutes before you eat.The capsules aren't very big so its easy to swallow and I would suggest drinking plenty of water with it.

So after taking this capsule I honestly thought no way this is gonna do anything I mean seriously so many of these companies "claim" they are the best and they are gonna help you drop the pounds.And most of these products leave you with an awful headache or an upset stomach cause of the additives they put in the capsules.

Within the first day I noticed that I was feeling fuller and not as hungry when I went to eat.I had an appetite but it was more of when I ate it wasn't clearing my plate so i'd have to cut down on my portions as to not waste my food.It really surprised me how well this really did work.

Also I felt a slight increase in my energy which allowed me to feel more up to working out.It wasn't a overwhelming surge but like I just had a little boost to make me feel good enough to do more.

As far as side affects I felt no unusual feelings.My stomach felt normal and not once did I suffer from any headaches.This company says they use no fillers and its all natural and it sure seems that way cause I didn't feel any weird side affects while taking these.

Overall i'd recommend this product along with diet and exercise if you're looking to lose weight and get healthier cause it delivered on what it claimed in my own honest and unbiased opinion.Yes I did get my first bottle for free but it didn't influence how I went into reviewing this product cause I would not risk anyone's health for a free product.

If you wanna try this out for yourself I suggest going to the amazon link below and getting your own bottle.As a reader of this blog you exclusively get a $10 off coupon for your first bottle from the company.The discount code is 3RDPEOFA and the link below will lead you to the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment