Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Ustyme - Video Valling/Reader/Game Platform

Today i'm gonna review ustyme which is a new interactive video calling app that allows you to play games and read books to the little ones in your life who live miles away.Seems like it would be perfect for grandparents who live far away,military families,or just simply for a parent who's away for work and wants to be able to read to their child before bedtime even when they aren't right there to do so.

The app is currently available on iPad,Iphone and Mac/Pc via the chrome web browser but the company does plan on releasing it on Android this year.The app comes with two books and 1 game but does have over 300 books and games that you can buy from the ustyme store.They have .99 cent specials available but you can find a variety of books and games from a variety of prices from 1.99 to even 10.99.So there really is a little bit of everything to fit in anyones price range.And it's all fun and quality games and books.


I did try this out for myself with a family member but do to privacy for the loved one I had on video I don't have pictures of it itself.But below I do have some screen shots of the app and the illustrations of books and games available on this app.




I honestly believe this app is a wonderful thing.Facetime is good but Ustyme actually allows a fun interaction between you and the child you're video chatting with.It's interactive and educational which makes it a well rounded app.I highly suggest you go to one of the links below and download this app and tell your loved ones about it also.

On itunes you can download it here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ustyme/id691573877?mt=8

And for the Mac/Pc you can find it here
https://mweb.ustyme.com/index.html#home


The app is completely free with your choice to spend money on more books and games.I honestly believe anyone with family in the military,overseas or just simply those who just want a way to interact with their child while away from home should get this app.It is well worth the download and a truly a great idea.

The company did give me a few extra books and games for free but in no way did that influence my review of this product,I reviewed it as if I only got the free package deal so my review is completely unbiased.

No comments:

Post a Comment